tisdag, oktober 27


http://www.artreview.com/photo/photo/show?id=1474022%3APhoto%3A908828


I really like when my photos are turned into a drawing or painting. Maybe it's because I've always thought I wanted to be such an artist. So now I am very happy it doesn't only stay as a photograph but also as an artwork. :)

anyhow, Bosco Transport has done the oil painting. And I got so say, he has some beautiful paintings. :) check him out!~





(Bosco, if you see this and don't want me to display the image here, please email me :)..)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Aww, that's beautiful.
    Do you know if he's on deviantART by any chance?

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh... hm. I think so. Can't remember what it is though :< I'll let you know if I find out!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you ^^
    (Although poke me in the ribs or something if you do - I might miss the response here... Yeah, that kinda only makes sense if you know me XD Ehm, I'm Wyrdling on DA.)

    SvaraRadera